The tax identification number (NIP) is a ten-digit code used to identify taxpayers in Poland. The NIP Act imposes on taxpayers the obligation to provide the NIP (or PESEL in the case of natural persons who do not run a business) on documents regarding tax liabilities and non-tax receivables collected by customs and tax authorities.
How to get a NIP:
- at the Tax Office
What information is required to obtain a tax identification number?
- first name and last name
- parents’ names
- date and place of birth
- family name
- series and number of identity document
- residential address and correspondence address
- Bank account numer
- contact details (phone number, e-mail address).
Difficulties that you may encounter when getting the tax identification number yourself:
- incorrect completion of the application
- submitting an application not in accordance with the territorial competence of the office.
Benefits of cooperation:
- we offer assistance in completing the application
- we will contact the territorially competent office on your behalf
- we will obtain a NIP number for you..