Opening a bank account
Nowadays, having a bank account is a great convenience. The account reduces the risk of theft, helps to plan expenses and save, also the time we would spend in queues at the post office to pay basic bills. However, before you choose an offer of a particular bank, you should analyze its terms, as it may involve some fees.
How to set up a bank account:
- at a bank branch
- over the Internet
- using a mobile application, hotline or video verification
- by proxy.
What information will the bank require when creating an account?
- first name and last name
- place and date of birth
- residential / registered address
- the number, series and expiry date of the identity card or passport
- contact details (phone number, e-mail address).
Difficulties that you may encounter when opening a bank account yourself:
- hidden costs of maintaining a bank account
- lack of information and answers taking into account your specific situation
Benefits of cooperation:
- we will choose a bank offer tailored to your goals and expectations
- we offer assistance in submitting the application and completing all necessary documents
- clear terms of cooperation